FIVE COTTAGES IN A GREEN ENVIRONMENT
3 COTTAGES WITH 2 BEDROOMS (4-5 people)
With a total area of more or less 80 m2 and an identical room layout.
⁃ Les Cèpes: ideal for young families with a fenced yard for child safety and the donkeys’ paddock nearby …
⁃ Les Morilles: quiet and cosy with a large master bedroom and an outdoor stone dining area on the lawn terrace.
⁃ Les Girolles: typical and spacious with a former stone sink and a large fireplace.
They are composed of:
• On the ground floor: a living- room with HD television, a toilet (plus a shower-room in Les Cèpes), an equipped kitchen ( mixed cooker, fridge, microwaves oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils).
• Upstairs: a toilet, a shower room with a hairdryer and two bedrooms ; the first one with a double bed (140 in Les Cèpes, 180 in Les Morilles, 160 in Les Girolles),the second one with two single beds. An additional bed (sofa-bed in Les Cèpes) and a babycoat on request allow the sleeping of 5 people and a baby.
• Outside: two private terraces equipped with barbecue, parasol and wooden garden furniture in Les Cèpes and Les Girolles.
2 COTTAGES WITH 1 BEDROOM (2-3 people) with a total area of more or less 35 m2 .
Le Kiosque: nestled in the fir forest, close by the swimming pool, this small wooden chalet, largely glazed, is perfect to rest and relax without television or Wifi.
It is composed of :
• On the ground floor: a wide room, including a small living-room, a dining area and an equipped kitchen plan (two electric hobs, top fridge, microwaves oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils).
• Upstairs: a bedroom with a 140 double bed, accessible by a miller’s ladder stairs , a toilet and a shower room with a hairdryer.
• Outside: a private gravelled area with garden furniture and a barbecue under a covered shelter.
Le Pigeonnier: located in a wing of your host’s house, whose library and Wifi are at disposal, it has a private entrance.
It is composed of :
• On the ground floor: a living room with television and a sofa bed that allows an additional sleeping, an equipped kitchenette ( two electric hobs, top fridge, microwaves oven, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils), a toilet and an italian shower room with a hairdryer.
• Upstairs: a mezzanine bedroom with a 160.. double bed, accessible by a miller’s ladder stairs.
• Outside: a private gravelled area and a former dovecote converted into a relaxation area and summer kitchen with wooden garden furniture and a barbecue.
At your disposal, a shared laundry room with a washing machine, an iron and ironing board, a vacuum cleaner and cleaning products.